A MESSAGE FROM FOAMEX REGARDING COVID-19
As we are all aware the events surrounding COVID-19 have continued to escalate in Australia. Here at Foamex we are closely monitoring the situation and following the direction from the World Health Organisation (WHO), and The Department of Health regarding our approach towards COVID-19.
It is our intention to put the health and safety of all people first, whilst ensuring that we maintain serviceability and productivity at our manufacturing plants across the country.
As such, we would like to inform you of the measures that Foamex is taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and our staff:
- All Foamex staff and contractors have received a briefing on the coronavirus-related workplace health and safety policies. This includes the importance of social distancing, proper hygiene practices, in addition to the signs and symptoms of the virus.
- We have restricted all in-person meetings and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration platforms as much as possible.
- All business travel on international and national flights have ceased until further notice.
- Strict control measures have been implemented for Office and Factory sanitisation, with increased hand sanitizers, disinfectant soaps and an increased frequency of office surface cleaning.
- Effective immediately, our products are DELIVERY ONLY. Pick up is no longer a supply chain option.
- All delivery drivers will be equipped with a sanitary pack that they will be using regularly and frequently throughout the day after picking up and dropping off.
Rest assured, raw material stocks continue to remain in healthy supply. Over the 30 years of doing business in this sector, we have established quantified supply lines from ISO certified Raw Material suppliers globally. Should you have any questions or require further information about how we are managing aspects of our business, and the delivery of your services during this time, please contact your respective state office any time.