Senior Process Engineer - VIC
We’re looking for a Senior Process Engineer to run our recently installed Extruded Polystyrene insulation board line in Victoria.
Foamex has a long history in the Expanded Polystyrene foam industry in Australia and has recently installed a continuous production line to manufacture Extruded Polystyrene Foam insulation boards. We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to take the lead role in running this line and ensuring a success of this new venture.
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- A high level proficiency in Word and XLs for production reporting
- PLC Programming qualifications would be beneficial.
- Experience in operating a continuous Extruded Polystyrene Board Production Line is essential.
- Including installation and commissioning XPS lines
- Raw material selection and formulation
- Process design and optimisation
- Experience with Quality Assurance Procedures
In addition, the applicant will have experience with PLC and PC controlled machines with the ability to install and troubleshoot.
The XPS line is located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria. The successful applicant will also be involved in operations at our Bayswater facility.
A competitive salary will be offered based on the qualifications and experience of the applicant.