Designed and developed by Foamex, StyReflex is a clean, lightweight, non-sagging, non-irritant insulation sheets. Made from expanded polystyrene which has been foil laminated, it is available in different degrees of thickness, making it suitable for various uses and specifications
StyReflex™ is aluminium foil faced Styroboard sheets, allowing greater R values to be obtained in open and confined spaces.
StyReflex is very cost effective and will not deteriorate, collapse or lose thermal values over time. Applications include insulation for wall and ceiling insulation, under concrete slab (i.e. carparks), warehouse and shed insulation.
Key Benefits of using StyReflex include:
- Reduced building energy requirements
- It can reflect approximately 95% of infra-red radiation
- Eco-friendly and easy to install
- StyReflex is a lightweight material, saving time onsite
- StyReflex is an inexpensive and cost effecitve product
- StyReflex is easy to handle and install and provides a neat, finished product
- StyReflex has a high thermal rating and guarantees long term thermal efficiencies
- StyReflex is a versatile product engineered to individual specifications and requirements achieving better than expected energy ratings.
Standard sheet sizes are:
- 2500 x 1200 x 25mm with foil one side
- 2500 x 1200 x 50mm with foil one side
Other thickness are available on request.
Minimum thickness 25mm.
Double sided foil is available upon request with no anti-glare.
Click here to download the Styreflex brochure.