High Density Polystyrene Purlin Insulation for thermal efficiency of metal deck roofing.
FOAMEX PurlinK polystyrene spacers provide a thermal break for your commercial roofing insulation by allowing sufficient space for the insulation to recover to satisfactory thickness, ensuring superior resistance to heat transmission at purlins. This eliminates thermal bridging, which helps maximise thermal efficiency and increase R Values.
Foamex has been supplying builders, engineers, architects, designers and specifiers with quality expanded polystyrene roducts since 1982.
An Australian owned and operated company with branches across the country, Foamex is well known for it’s advances in technology, product testing and dedicated staff, resulting in a superior product and service support.
Benefits of PurlinK Spacers includes:
- Light and easy to move around on roofs
- Lowers heat conductivity, increasing thermal performance and efficiency of your commercial roofing insulation
- Perfect solution to comply with BCA thermal bridging requirements
- Versatile, lightweight and easy to cut
- Instant application with pre-prepared self-adhesive strips
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit most roofing applications
- Can be used to achieve R. 3.2. for warehouse roofs
Click here to download the Purlink Brochure