Designed and developed by Foamex, StyReflex™ is a clean, lightweight, non-sagging, non-irritant foil insulation sheet. Made from expanded polystyrene which has been foil laminated, StyReflex is available in different degrees of thickness making it suitable for a variety of uses and specifications.
StyReflex insulation sheets are aluminium foil-faced Styroboard™ sheets allowing for greater R-values to be obtained in open and confined spaces.
StyReflex is very cost effective and will not deteriorate, collapse, or lose thermal values over time. Construction pplications include insulation for walls and ceilings, under concrete slabs (e.g. carparks), warehouses, and sheds.
What are the benefits of using StyReflex foil insulation?
- Reduced building energy requirements
- It can reflect approximately 95% of infrared radiation
- Eco-friendly and easy to install
- StyReflex is a lightweight material, saving time onsite
- StyReflex is an inexpensive and cost effective product
- StyReflex is easy to handle and install and provides a neat, finished product
- StyReflex has a high thermal rating and guarantees long term thermal efficiencies
- StyReflex is a versatile foil insulation product engineered to individual specifications and requirements achieving better than expected energy ratings.
Standard StyReflex Sheet Sizes
Our standard size sheets are as follows:
- 2500 x 1200 x 25mm with foil on one side
- 2500 x 1200 x 50mm with foil on one side
Other thicknesses are available on request.
The minimum thickness available is 25mm.
Foamex can provide double-sided sheets with no anti-glare upon request.