Extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam is rigid foam providing a strong, yet lightweight and flexible insulation solution which is resistant to water absorption, making it ideal for a range of building and commercial applications.
Extruded Polystyrene Board is ideal for a range of uses – from wall and ceiling insulation, cool rooms & refrigeration, under concrete slab (i.e. car park), and even for architectural modelling or hobby model making.
Extruded Polystyrene is the ideal insulation material for houses and commercial applications.
- Housing Insulation: Including underslab, cavity wall, decks and balconies
- Roofing Insulation: XPS Insulation can be positioned either at the top of the roof or as internal insulation below the roof structure – ie underbatten / over truss or between rafter/underbatten
- Commercial building: insulation including inverted roofs, suspended ceilings, below slab and within the cavity wall
- Agricultural: XPS can be used as internal lining of roofs, ceilings or walls for poultry sheds, mushroom farms and wineries.
- Storage: Cool rooms, cold storage floors and refrigeration.
- Construction: residential and commercial including under slabs/floors, roofs, walls, decks and balconies.
- Model and boat building
The use of XPS insulation in commercial and residential buildings offers great flexibility, compatibility, and thermal efficiency for use at all areas of a building envelope